eVSM Mix - Digital Value Stream Mapping Software
The eVSM Software is the easiest, most automated way to draw, analyze, and share value stream maps. It’s used to reduce waste, balance lines, save costs, increase capacity, and reduce lead times. Three standout aspects of the software
- It provides separate vertical applications with deep analytics for production, supply network and transactional value stream maps. It supports every VSM type that an organization has.
- It uniquely simplifies mapping and analytics for mixed model production lines and networks.
- It supports the FULL improvement cycle from current state mapping to waste identification to improvements ideation and management to future state design to implementation planning
The software is deployed at a division or company level and is the lean toolkit standard at many companies
eVSM software helps with every step in the improvement cycle shown on the right. It improves team productivity and results in a “what-if” model to validate improvement ideas.
VIDEO: IMPROVEMENT CYCLE
eVSM’s benefit is HUGE if you have mixed model production (product variants using shared resources) because variants, with different demands, operational values and routings can be put directly on the map.
VIDEO: MIXED MODEL VSM
Built-in automation reduces the time required to analyze your value streams, and helps you manage and evaluate improvement ideas. You get better insight on your value streams with less work.
eVSM has not lost a Value Stream Mapping benchmark in the last decade. Here’s why..
- It UNIQUELY supports Mixed Model (Multi-Product) VSM using shared resources (see Mixed Model VSM Video)
- It has automated visual analytics for EVERY key metric (lead time, capacity, resource , inventory, cost)
- It has industry specific VSM applications for manufacturing, pharma, food, chemicals and healthcare
- It supports EACH value stream type (plant production, supply networks, transactional)
- If includes lean design tools (Spaghetti diagramming, Plant Milkrun design, Kanban Calculations, C/O and others)
- Its very affordable and our licensing includes eLearning and tech support from VSM experts
|OUR CLIENTS DATA SHEET : PLANT MAPS DATA SHEET : SUPPLY NETWORK MAPS|
eVSM Mix is very affordable and sold at the site, division, or company levels. See pricing details at https://www.evsm.com/evsm-mix
Most clients justify eVSM easily JUST through productivity savings in capturing and analyzing maps. No need to guess or quantify the larger benefits of validated improvement ideas, a reusable map etc..
REQUEST A QUOTE
eVSM maps corresponding to case study from the book “Learning To See” by Rother & Shook
SEE CASE STUDY
eVSM maps corresponding to case study from the book “Mixed Model Value Stream Mapping” by Duggan
SEE CASE STUDY
Contact us for examples of transactional and supply network maps (Email email@example.com)
We have seen our clients take different approach’s depending on how much time they have to spend on learning and evaluation. We strongly recommend the first option to begin with..
- Free demonstration and discussion on web conference (60 Mins)
- Study existing eVSM Maps in PDF format and then email us any questions. (See Case Studies above)
- Download and install trial, learn the appropriate eVSM application via our eLearning and then play with existing eVSM maps or create your own map
"With the new eVSM Mix software, we can build mixed model maps to capture variations in process flow, cycle time and other critical process parameters for the product family. This allows us to use real demand scenarios to [see or quantify] the impact on the entire value stream in terms of resource capacity, lead time and line balance. The Mix capability is the greatest thing to happen to value stream mapping since the original eVSM software.”
Stream Improvement Services
Our company is focused exclusively on Lean and Value Stream Mapping. This means that all of us have a deep understanding of VSM from our marketing staff to our developers to our support staff.
Our licenses include technical support (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we also maintain a support FAQ (frequently asked questions).
Email our support line with your topic and see our response rate and knowledge of the field for yourself.